DNHA's Three Divisions
Sectoral Policy CoordinationResponsible for the coordination of sector policy analysis and development; and policy research, design and dissemination.
Prevention and Behaviour ChangeSetting preventive and behavior change policy, strategies, standards and guidelines; program design and coordination of programme implementation.
Nutrition Treatment ManagementSetting nutrition treatment and management policies, strategies, standards and guidelines; program design and coordination of programme implementation; and stakeholder coordination.
1. Multi-sector adolescent nutrition strategy (2019-2023)
2. Multi-sector nutrition education and communication strategy (NACS) II – 2019-2023
3. Multi-sector Maternal, Infant and Young Child Nutrition strategy (2019-2023)
4. Micronutrient strategy (2020-2025)
5. Malawi National Multi-sector Nutrition Strategic Plan
6. Agriculture Sector Good and Nutrition Plan
Strategic Ambition in Enhancing Nutrition Programmes Efficiency
We envision having the national multisectoral nutrition policy and strategic plan, the national monitoring and evaluation and web-based data base and the web-based financial tracking system being in place and rolled out in all spaces within Malawi.